Great Things for Greater People
SM Interactive - an independent video game development studio in Zimbabwe currently working on its first title for the PC Platform.
We are the creators of the Android mobile game "Getting Laid". Download it from the Play Store.
S.M MOVIES, has been existent for almost three years now. Various projects have been under taken and these with the use of our equipment, software, intellect, ideas and hardwork. Within our short existence, we have already made a lot of waves in the Zimbabwean film industry and received a lot of recognition from budding actors and actresses to established film directors and producers and not to mention the various projects and screenplays we receive on a daily basis. Due to all of the above, we have slowly been expanding and investing greatly in our wares of creation to accommodate and facilitate other parties, production houses and even film enthusiasts in creating their creation or having a part in the creation of ours.
The SM Webcreate team is a team comprised of dedicated web developers aimed at nothing but excellency. It is free to join the winning team and become part and parcel of the excellent webdeveloper in the country. Its ultimate goal is to keep up the standards that it has already set to be on top of the game when it comes to web design and development.
ZiMagic is a young company composed of young innovators who strive for excellence through the creation of world class, high quality digital products for use on mobile phones, tablet PCs and other small gadgets. Having started in August 2012 as an offshoot
ZiMagic is a young company composed of young innovators who strive for excellence through the creation of world class, high quality digital products for use on mobile phones, tablet PCs and other small gadgets. Having started in August 2012 as an offshoot of SM Interactive, we have embarked on a journey to discovering the new and niches in the mobile market...
Our products include games, websites, social apps, a web browser, e-learning apps and utilities for mobile phones. We aim to create apps for all mobile platforms, mostly to note for Symbian phones, Java phones, Android, iPhone/iPad, Blackbury and Microsoft Phone.
AvisPar is basically a group of programs for the rapid creation and development of 3D graphics and animations of high quality. The package is built around very common Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and thus is multiplatform (can run on different operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OSX and various Linux distributions). Among the APIs used to create the AvisPar is OpenGL which is the current industry standard in creating 3D graphics. The package has various special features and extra components essential for the creation of high quality, state-of-the-art media products and it also gives the user that unique and exciting experience that makes him comfortable as it is more powerful and easy to use.
The current situation (Zimbabwean) for animators and film producers (needing garages of processors to render high definition 3D animated clips), frequent power cuts, content creation and competition with the international community has led to the development of the package. AvisPar is GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) reliant thus easing on memory and processor usage as the rendering process is dependent on the power of the graphics card and not the PC processor or memory (all rendering is in real time). Other features include though not limited to :
· OpenGL based – thus multiplatform
· Real-time rendering
· Fast and compact programs
· In built rapid creation of assets
· Cheaper motion capture (Offline motion capture)
· Dynamic object control
· Multi file format support and manipulation
· Support for all major 3D file formats and picture file formats
· Scripting language, customisable and easy to use (novel)
And a lot more... We can go on... Game creation, web development...
The AvisPar Package is very promising as it has very wide range of uses. It can be used for creation of 3D animations, Adverts, Music videos, Film Visual Effects, Motion Capture, Game Creation, 3D Facial Expressions, and lots more depending on what the user want.
Here is a list of the programs that can be found in the Package with a brief description of what they do:
· Creator 3D Builder – a complete 3D scene creation tool
· CellInserter – a simple 3D game Engine
· Zambezi Advanced Particle Engine – tool for controlling virtual elements (sun, moon ,clouds water- sea, etc)
· Creator Logo – tool for adding 3D scenes/objects to slide shows and for the creation of billboards and animated logos
· Stripes and Spots – material and custom texture creation tool
· Light Player – a simple but powerful media player for playback of all media files including 3D media files and the custom .D3D file format which is an SM Computers’ file format to compact piracy
· VizCompare – a cheaper motion capture tool
· SM Expressions - a tool for modelling characters and emotions
· SM Converter – this tools converts any media file format to any media file format